This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Work Location: **Cary, NC *
*Duration: **6 months (right now for the first WO… very good chance of getting extended or Hired)*
*Pay Rate: $40/Hr On W2 With Benefits*
*Technical Skills: *
* Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
* Advanced Excel experience is a must have, including recent experience with pivots, VLOOKUP, IF statements, advanced formulas, text versus number, etc.
* Strong end-user computing skills (Excel, SharePoint, Power Point, Word)
* Business Analyst relevant experience of at least two years
* Experience with detailed documentation
* Experience with Finance/Accounting IT systems a plus
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work independently with little oversight.
* Must be organized and detail oriented.
*Roles and Responsibilities: *
* Compile and analyze data in Excel.
* Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations leveraging MS Office products
* Initiate and negotiate contracts/agreement with vendors
* Investigate and approve invoices and timesheets in a timely manner
* Perform monthly reconciliation of PO’s, invoices, timesheets and budget
* Negotiate with vendors on discrepancies
* Update customer on monthly status report
* Onboard any new suppliers to internal process
* Interact with Finance, Legal and PMO
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 per hour
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
* Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.