Email Campaign Manager /Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Duration: 12 Months(Possible Extension)*
*Work Location: Remote*
The primary responsibility of the Email Campaign Manager is to drive flawless delivery and execution of the email marketing campaigns within the ad hoc email channel. The position requires collaboration with key internal groups such as internal marketing teams, Database Marketing, Marketing Operations as well as the external third-party email service provider. As such, this person will need to exhibit strong communications capabilities, ability to multi-task and attention to detail to effectively keep programs on track and successfully audit programs.
*A successful Email Campaign Manager will possess the following: *
• Curiosity and passion about digital and email marketing, staying abreast of industry news, best practices and emerging trends and capabilities
• Be proactive by being action-oriented. This means pushing oneself and others to achieve the best possible experience
• Have solid technical skills combined with business acumen and understanding to communicate to teams from various cross-functional areas
• Strong communication, collaboration, and campaign management skills are necessary in delivering on timelines
• Strong ability to multi-task and to manage multiple campaigns at once in various stages of the campaign lifecycle
• Adaptable qualities including learning on the fly and being open to change
• Ability to work and excel in a virtual work environment where management, peers and clients may not be in the same physical location
Primary Responsibilities & Focus
• Responsible for the flawless digital execution and delivery of customer marketing campaigns and programs in support of partner and Digital marketing plans
• Deliver targeting email marketing campaigns to existing card members by working with third-party email service provider (ESP).
• Manage campaign lifecycle including offer intake management and prioritization, QA creative assets, offer requirement review through campaign setup, execution and reporting.
• Partner and collaborate with various internal partner management teams to understand partner strategy and needs in order to educate program manages on channel capabilities, provide solid recommendations and provide influence to optimize digital marketing programs
• Continuously explore opportunities to improve processes and controls to ensure adherence to all relevant corporate and business practices and policies and to mitigate potential operational and reputational risks
• Maintain detailed channel documentation and campaign control evidence ensuring all required procedures, approvals and administrative requirements are closely followed and maintained throughout the execution of the email campaign.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $40.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Your application has been successfully submitted.