Social Media Engagement Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking an Entry Social Media Engagement Specialist to join our social media team. As an Entry-Level Social Media Engagement Specialist , you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and generation leads. You will also assist with overseeing a variety of clientele social media platforms and CEO’s social media accounts by engaging on varies social media platforms. Our ideal candidate is creative, positive, able to work well individually and within a team, has an eye for detail, and a strong work ethic. You will work closely with the Social Media team to building a personal brand in all social media platform.
This position is a gateway to several other career opportunities with our organization and within the sales and marketing department. This is a great opportunity for entry-level candidates, recent graduates, and entrepreneurs exploring a career in social media, and marketing alike.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Apply brand and style guidelines to various social media platforms
* Formalize all written communication to reflect a personal brand, voice, and personality
* Support the Social Media and Content team as needed with content creation, and brainstorm ideas
* Source images and other content as needed.
* Ensure all content is accurate and compliant prior to publication on social media platforms
* Attend Zoom meetings. Weekly and as needed
* Lead meetings related to social media
* Generate Leads
* Perform administrative tasks including, but not limited to, maintaining updated data online, uploading files, creating online documents and organizing Content online spaces
* Submit and organize engagement reports and lead reports to CEO for approval
* Research competitors, industry and trends and brainstorm creative concepts
* Maintain effective communication and coordination with other internal teams, such as Design
* Create and present reports to management as required.
* Analyze existing systems, identify alternative methods for scalability, or make suggestions for improved workflows.
* Work with the following web platforms: Smartsheet, Trello, Jira and Confluence.
* Assist CEO with all projects, including but not limited to the above-listed duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Outstanding verbal and written communicator, with fluency in English
* Strong time management skills
* Strong project management capabilities including planning, managing, and scheduling
* Experience with Sprout Social
* Knowledge of social media, digital marketing and online content creation
* Collaborative spirit, with a positive outlook
* Smartsheet, Trello, Jira or Confluence knowledge, a plus
* Understand how content works on a social web
* Optimizing content and technology
* Creative mindset
* Writing skills
* Be on top of the latest digital marketing trends
* This position is remote, non-exempt, and full-time.
* Days and hours may vary Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* The work location is in Glendale, CA (San Fernando Road & Fletcher)
* The hourly pay range is $15-20, based on experience
* Currently, medical and dental insurance is not available
As an Entry-Level Social Media Engagement Specialist, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
* Opportunity to attend seminars and training for professional development
* Team Activities (game room, birthday & holiday celebrations, outings, weekly fitness class)
* Education Assistance Program (up to $5,250/year reimbursed)
* Vacation, Sick & Holiday PTO
* Flexible Schedule
* Free Parking
* Private Office Space
* Macro Management
Generally, the first interview is a basic intro, via Zoom where we will determine if your personality, experience, and skills are a match for the company culture.
The second step is scheduling a technical test composed of 2-3 open-ended questions. The test is sent via email and timed. You will have 30 minutes to send responses back. The purpose of the test is to examine the skills necessary for this position, such as problem solving and creativity.
The third and final step is a Zoom meeting with the manager and CEO for the purpose of exchanging information to determine if we are the right company for you and if you are the right candidate for us!
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you feel this is the right fit for you, we would love to meet you!
MOBILESTYLES prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Tuition reimbursement
* 8 hour shift
* Social media management: 1 year (Required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.