Junior Project Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Job Duties: *
• Assist in the development of manufacturing processes for airworthy flight components
• Coordinate first article or conformity inspection activities between the company's Quality Assurance department, ODA, Technical Services and management.
• Develop vendor substantiation requirements for outside vendors. Support activities related to new vendor qualification including identification and selection
• Support QA and vendors questions about drawing interpretation, manufacturing methods, inspection methods, etc.
• Participate in the disposition of non-conforming materials
• Complete Engineering Changes with supporting substantiation as required
• Support customers and operators regarding our products
• Advise more junior Engineers on designs, methods, regulations and procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.