Call Center Customer Service Representative - REMOTE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Universal Language Service, Inc.
*Salary Range: * $10.00 To $15.00 Hourly
· Provides Customers and Interpreters/Translators with courteous customer service.
· Strives to retain present Customers and Interpreters/Translators
· Meet and exceed Customers' service-level expectations based on the requirements of their contract.
· Grow the existing business by increasing interpreters' orders fill rates.
· Meet and exceed Customers' and Interpreters/Translators' service satisfaction.
· Develop new business by extending professional and efficient service and suggesting additional services and to serve Customers' needs (e.g., In-Person, Over-the-Phone, Video Relay, Documents Translations)
· Manage language interpreters' orders from entering, fulfilling, timely updating on status (e.g., pending) and confirming Interpreters/Translators names scheduled.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
*REASONS YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE: *
* Work is more fun when you are part of a great team! Career development and growth opportunities: Many of our entry-level employees became leaders in various operational departments. Awesome gym in the building! Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health savings account, Paid time off/sick time, 401 k, etc.) after 60 days. Life insurance policy of $10,000 paid by ULS. We also have referral program. Universal Language Service provides competitive pay and bonuses / merit increases based on individual and company performance.
· One to two years of related experience or equivalent.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards.
· Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
· Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
· Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
· Acute attention to detail.
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
*ABOUT US: *
Universal Language Service is the premier Interpreter and Translator referral service agency offering experienced certified professionals for Over-the-Phone, Video Remote, On-Site Interpretation, Document, and Multimedia Translation in over 200 Languages including Sign.
With our global presence, experience and expertise, we can handle projects of all kinds and of all sizes in a wide range of businesses across many industries like Healthcare, Government, Legal, Technical, Education, Insurance, Travel, and many more.
In the workplace, we value honesty, diversity, integrity, and equal opportunity for everyone. Our team members have different ethnic, religious, and political backgrounds, but we are all united to serve our community and our clients.
· Requires sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
· Extensive use of computer on a daily basis.
· Occasionally may be required to lift light items.
*EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
Universal Language Service is an equal opportunity employer. We have 0 tolerance for discrimination or harassment of any kind. We also maintain a drug-free workplace. Employees’ safety, growth and success are our priority. We focus on career development so our employees can advance their careers internally. We also offer certified Leadership Development program for our employees.
*HERE AT UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE SERVICE, WE VALUE: *
Work with Passion
· Love what you do, and the result will be a by-product. Believe nothing is impossible.
Practice Ownership Mentality.
· Take ownership. Act like an owner. Think big, be accountable and take initiatives.
Embrace Diversity and inclusion
· Differences are respected and valued. Everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute to and influence every part and level of a workplace.
Act with Integrity
· Do the right thing even nobody is watching. Your character matters.
Focus on Impact
· Know what you do will make a difference in people’s lives.
Go Extra Mile
· Go beyond to deliver exceptional result. Your hard work will not be unnoticed. Keep challenging yourself and setting your bar high.
24/7/365 shifts are available!
*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\* HOW TO APPLY: \*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\**
For the next steps in the application process for this position, please complete the Online Employment Application and Typing Test through the links below:
* Complete & Submit Application: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=51858e87-8199-4c41-bce3-6f1358149c2f&ccId=19000101\_000001&lang=en\_US&jobId=9200221503903\_1&source=EN&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
* Complete & Submit Typing Test: http://www.typingtest.com/
* Please save these results to provide in the *PHONE Pre-Screening Interview* (instructions below)
*FIRST INTERVIEW / PHONE PRE-SCREENING: *
As your first interview, we would like for you to provide a summary of your skills, qualifications, and reasons you believe you would be an awesome member of the Universal Language team!
Prior to calling, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
* Briefly introduce yourself.
* How many years of Call Center experience do you have?
* Specifically tell us about the type of call center work you have experience in: inbound, outbound, sales/telemarketing?
* What type of Call Center work are you currently seeking?
* What were the results of your typing test – Provide Typing Speed WPM, Accuracy and Adjusted Speed WPM
* We have several open positions for in-person and remote work. Hourly rate varies by position, but we have roles available in inbound calls, outbound scheduling, and outbound sales. Please let us know:
* Are you local to the Bellevue, WA area or seeking a remote position out of state (if remote, please provide your state of residence)?
* What is your expected hourly wage?
* Are you seeking full-time (40 hours/week) or part-time (25 hours/week)
* What is your preferred schedule, and is your schedule flexible?
* Ready to tell us how great you are? Call our Career line 1 (425) 455-6284 and *LEAVE A MESSAGE*. Please limit your recorded response to 8 minutes or less.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* Work from home
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Bonus pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
* Fully Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.