OPTICAL RECEPTIONIST / ASSISTANT
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Must have excellent communication, costumer service and problem solving skills.
* Must be self motivated ,organized, dependable and willing to learn.
* Professional attitude and appearance.
* Computer oriented.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit client needs and fashion style.
* Answer phones and help with office duties.
* Verify insurances.
* Making adjustments and minor repairs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
To keep our staff and patients safe as possible, we provided hand sanitizer and gloves.
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
* Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
* Multiple locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.