Call Center Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* • Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
* Make reservations for customers needing rental vehicles.
* Handle lost and found inquiries, respond to customer emails, check voicemail, complete reports as assigned along with general office duties as requested by management.
* Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
* Provide excellent customer service in fast and efficient manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
* Call center: 2 years (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.