Certified Debt Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation FinTech company headquartered in Houston with additional offices in San Diego, Irvine and Chicago. We provide financial products that are easy to use and accessible that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States, we have made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management service that is customized to the consumer’s individual situation.
Our leadership team has extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management marketplace. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to best serve our customers. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
Sales Representatives engage prospective consumers who have requested information regarding debt consolidation options. Sales Representatives help clients get started on the path towards financial freedom. Our Representatives assess a client’s financial situation and provide a tailored debt consolidation option. We are committed to providing impeccable service and helping our clients achieve their financial goals.
*About The Role*
* There is no cold calling at Beyond Finance. All prospective customers have requested debt consolidation solutions.
* You will assess a customer’s financial situation and guide them toward the option that best resolves their challenges.
* You’ll be expected to quickly build rapport and establish trust with prospective clients
* Ensure all sales transactions adhere to compliance standards
* Continuously support and contribute to our energetic team of business development enthusiasts
* Base Pay with uncapped monthly commission, top performers earning in excess of $100K annually
*What We’re Looking For*
* Motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Success exceeding goals in a fast-paced, sales environment.
* Sees challenges as opportunities. Sees objections as buying questions.
* Sale experience preferred but not required
* Financial Services experience is a plus
* Strong written, verbal & oral communication skills
*Why Join Us?*
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business.
*We offer: *
* Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
* 401(K) match
* Merit advancement opportunities
* Career development & training
* Uncapped earning potential
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
_\*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer\*_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* One location
* Temporarily due to COVID-19
Your application has been successfully submitted.