This job is no longer accepting applications.
Travel the Eastern Seaboard as well as the Gulf area/Texas.
Travel assignments could be 1-2 weeks at a time
*$55k - $75K (depending on experience) We offer a great base salary plus per procedure pay and travel pay!*
This position will give you the opportunity to assist with specialized procedures, widen your knowledge base and diversify your qualifications with an innovative medical diagnostics company. We provide you with a distinct schedule and advanced notice of the practices you be working at throughout the Atlantic Seaboard and the Gulf/Texas.
*\*\*Training Provided\*\* *_Full Training is provided and paid_
Brighter Health Network provides on-site, in-office medical testing. Our services include equipment, staffing, supplies, and diagnostic software. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and care during the first step in serving patients. Primary market segments include: Urology, ObGyn, Gastroenterology, and Select Multispecialty.
* Perform technical patient care and related clerical functions by coordinating all elements of the patient visit
* Storing and transporting medical equipment and supplies
* Perform Urodynamics and other types of advanced diagnostic procedures
* Assure proper procedures are always followed
* Work with multiple practices and hospitals
* Verify that patient charts are updated promptly and accurately
* Observe and record patients’ conditions and reactions to medications and treatments
* 1-2 years recent nursing experience
* Licensed practical nurse (LPN) certification
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to stand for at least eight hours and lift 25 pounds
* CPR certification
* Highly organized and strong attention to detail
* Demonstrate compassion and care for patients through actions
* Catheterization skills are a major plus
* Ability to operate in a self-directed manner, previous experience with a virtual company
_You will receive a base annual salary and additional incentive compensation tied to your overall performance. Insurance and 401k are also included._
Brighter Health Network is an innovative company with a solid reputation and great history. *Come join us!*
No agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* Driver's License (Required)
* LPN (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
* 100% (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.