Social Media Content Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Manage all social media marketing channels, campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Developing relevant content topics to reach the organization’s target customers. Create, curate, implement and manage Oxford Commons media content including photography, graphics, copy, and video for social media distribution. Communicate with all Oxford Commons brands, inner departments and partners (as necessary) to effectively keep the community informed of upcoming promotions and/or operational changes. Monitor, listen, and respond appropriately to all social media users and forward to department heads as necessary. Responsible to positively promote and strengthen the brand through online & social channels.
Tasks & Duties
• Responsible for daily posts and activity on all social media outlets, including but not limited too: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok for The Library, Oxford Exchange, Oxford Commons, Oxford Creative Studio, The Stovall House, and The Scout Guide Tampa & St. Petersburg in addition to outside clients.
• Strategize, develop and implement the social media calendar and content (editorial and photography/videography) that delivers content aligned with objectives and business goals on a day-to-day basis for all Oxford Commons brands and OCS clients.
• Oversee and assist with the ideation of content to fit each digital channel, while monitoring the analytics to measure the efficacy of each campaign.
• Monitor online activities and conversations with customers appropriately on all channels, including, but not limited too: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yelp while handling sensitive situations with the assistance of Oxford Creative Studio Director.
• Partner with Art Director to ensure messaging, voice, and style are on brand with the standards/expectations of all Oxford Commons companies. Continue to evolve brand guide and voice.
• Pursue collaboration opportunities with influencers, groups, and brands.
• Successfully communicate social media efforts to ensure full brand visibility and exposure on all online channels.
• Track and report all social media measurements and usage statistics on a weekly and monthly basis, and discuss at the monthly editorial meeting.
• Respond to any internal promotional requests from any brand/department as needed in a time sensitive manner.
• Collaborate with Project Manager to offer suggestions for future promotions that align with social goals or that drive community engagement.
• Schedule photo/video shoots at Oxford Commons organizations as needed.
• Attend Oxford Commons events when requested and capture content to promote on social media channels.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Social Media Management: 3 years (Required)
* Multiple locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.