This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Candidate must possess minimum 1 year experience in clerical/administrative duties and 1 year experience in Billing/AP/AR processes.* *This position will be responsible for filing, assembling and maintaining paperwork, answering phones, emailing and assisting in Billing, Payables, and Receivables processes. Works closely with Administrative Assistant and Management.*
*Qualifications/Skills candidate must possess: *
* *Knowledge in Billing, AP, AR processes.*
* *Ability to complete billing processes by auditing, pricing, invoicing, and tracking customers paperwork and settlements.*
* *Knowledge in Quickbooks.*
* Ability to complete AP/AR processes as instructed in Quickbooks.
* Assist with communication to potential candidates and schedule according to open positions.
* Must be meticulous and organized with filing and organizing paperwork.
* *Knowledge* *in* *Microsoft Word and Excel, creating spreadsheets.*
* Must be able to multi-task, follow exact directions and prioritize.
* Must be able to work independently and in a group setting depending on task.
* *Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.*
* *Professional grammar and proper punctuation.*
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Answer phones and any additional duties assigned.
* Assist Office Supervisor with other office duties as needed.
* Bilingual is a plus.
* Monday-Friday, 10:00am-3:00pm
*IMPORTANT: * Please specify your knowledge and experience in Billing, Payables, Receivables, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Office on your resume. Remember to include updated contact information. Thank you.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
* QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
* Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
* AP/AR: 1 year (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Multiple locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.