Web QA Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Create, maintain, and implement automated and manual testing plans for multiple websites, across multiple browsers and devices
* Run automated and manual tests on each version of new projects to check for conformity with various requirements
* Check fonts, colors, and every other element of a project for compliance with the initial design and design systems
* QA design prototypes, report on usability issues, and suggest solutions to make the website or web project easier to use
* Work with engineering and design teams to resolve issues
* Help influence best practices on usability
* Regression testing and validation of reported issues
* Effectively communicate bug causes and solution options to digital project manager, engineering team, and design team
*Requirements / Qualifications: *
* Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes
* Experience in web or software quality assurance
* Web based application testing experience, including using tools to test across multiple browsers and devices (like BrowserStack)
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (like Katalon or Selenium)
* Knowledge of WCAG standards
* Experience with usability testing and basic knowledge of UX best practices
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
*Nice to Haves: *
* Content management experience, especially Sitecore
* Experience with analytics engine like Fullstory
* Experience with InVision design prototyping tool
Four-year college degree in a related field such as computer software engineering preferred but will substitute for boot camps/two-year degrees, industry training, and technical certifications. Previous agency experience strongly preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY directly. No recruiting agencies. Accepting *_local _*applicants only! That means you live in the Portland Metro area currently and can drive into the office. The job will offer a remote/hybrid schedule option. No visa or relocation candidates will be interviewed.
Grey Ghost Studio, Inc is an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
* Beaverton, OR 97007: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Associate (Preferred)
* web or software quality assurance: 2 years (Required)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.