Part-time Collector - Evenings in Roanoke
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Compensation - $1,008.00/month, and use of a company fleet vehicle*
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collect waste and recycling door side safely within an assigned apartment community and transfer to the trash to compactor/dumpsters on-site.
• Collection must begin and end at the designated time.
• Inspect and maintain trash compactors/dumpster, halls, stairs and floors according to GreenWay Waste & Recycling procedures
• Document and report nightly (via smartphone app) all property and resident non-compliances, safety concerns, and community arrival and departure times
• Follow policies for code of conduct, safety, and uniform standards
• Complete other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have Smart Phone (Android OS v7.0 or iPhone iOS v11.3 or newer) with data plan and camera
• Must currently have and maintain a valid driver's license
• Flexibility to work during nighttime hours. Must be available between 8pm and 12am
• Ability to lift up to 60lbs
• Ability to work outdoors and work/drive in all types and changing weather conditions
• Ability to climb stairs, bend at the waist, bend at the knees, lift arms shoulder level, walk distances, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
Reply by indeed application
• All offers of employment contingent on successful felony background screening
• GreenWay Waste & Recycling® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,008.00 per month
* Night shift
* Driver's License (Required)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.