Remote New Acquisition Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
NO COLD CALLING
Hourly base plus UNCAPPED commission
Start Date: May 3, 2021
Receives telephone calls through multiple marketing channels regarding ancillary sales products and successfully positions interested callers for a consultation with a Sales Representative or closes the sale and sets an installation appointment within the parameters of the program.
* Provide resolution and close sales by working pre-qualified prospects through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointments.
* Make outgoing follow-up telephone calls to undecided leads and outbound calls to leads that are received via the Internet and business reply cards.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by determining customer needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution, performing follow-up including quotes, information requests, etc.
* Provide prospect information in a timely and efficient manner.
* Provide specific package and promotion details for members
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Good communication skills.
* Strong verbal skills.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Positive interpersonal skills.
* ADT specific product knowledge.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Commission pay
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.