This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Job Duties: *Job duties will vary upon experience. Training is available and candidate may be sent to classes from time to time to promote growth within the company.
* Answer and direct calls to multi-line phones, respond to emails, greet clients as they enter the office
* Receive, process, and FedEx Checks to Corporate Location
* Maintain the office in a professional manner, including restocking supplies, straightening the office, and maintaining both public and private areas
* Receive customers and agents into the office and direct them to the appropriate locations for meetings, settlements, etc.
* Update records and company systems as needed, including, but not limited to, printer software, transaction management systems, and spreadsheets
* Send out email and hardcopy communication to agents as necessary
* Assist agents as needed with additional administrative tasks (e.g., training/assistance on company systems)
*Job Qualifications and Preferred Candidate Qualities: *
* Real Estate experience is preferred but not required
* Candidate must be self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment which requires managing multiple competing priorities
* Candidate must possess at least a high school diploma
* Candidate must possess reliable personal transportation
* Candidate must possess strong interpersonal communication skills
* Candidate must be detail-oriented
* Candidate must have the ability and willingness to learn new tasks and software
* Candidate must have a familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), with Google Docs/Sheets, and possess at least a 40-50wpm typing speed.
*Job Location: *Douglas Realty, LLC in Lutherville, MD. We’re located at 1301 York Rd., Lutherville, MD. Some local travel (Pasadena, MD) may be required of the applicant for classes/training at the beginning of employment.
*The opening is offered as a part-time or full-time position, Monday through Friday, starting immediately. Benefits are currently only available for full-time employees.*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.