This job is no longer accepting applications.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Answering phones in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
• Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Preparing meeting rooms.
• Serve coffee, tea, or water to guests or other employees.
• Keep the lobby, office, and kitchen area clean and tidy.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Managing internal and external correspondence.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
• Copying, scanning, and emailing documents, as well as taking notes.
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
• Assist Corporate Office with personal requests as needed.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Fluent in English and Spanish, conversant in Portuguese.
• Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
• 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
• Extensive experience creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
• Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners.
• Proficiency in appointment software such as Zoom, Skype, and MS Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
* Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
* Spanish (Required)
* Portuguese (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.