E-commerce Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*DESCRIPTION: * Bubbles Bodywear is a small but growing company seeking a positive, responsible, nice-to-the-core team member to provide to provide exceptional customer, sales and shipping support for intimate apparel products.
*ABOUT US: * Bubbles Bodywear is a worldwide shapewear solutions brand focusing on the design, development and manufacturing of problem-solving specialty intimate apparel & underwear accessories for women and men. As an “A-Z” vertically integrated company, a variety of talents and skills are utilized throughout our brand’s lifecycle (from product development to marketing to the customer experience).
* *LOCATION: * We are centrally located in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, Florida (between the American Airlines Arena and the Design District). Note that we do not compensate for relocation expenses.
*PURPOSE: * To maintain daily business functions and uphold customer satisfaction by providing hands-on problem-solving solutions through daily Customer Service, Inventory and other related functions.
*DUTIES: * E-commerce Customer Service phone, chat and email correspondence. Position may require many other daily responsibilities including support of all steps of the e-commerce order lifecycle including inventory handling and shipping oriented tasks.
*DAILY TASKS/OBJECTIVES: *
* Process shipments (print/pack e-commerce orders)
* Returns/Exchanges and Inventory Handling
* Answer Customer phone calls
* Reply to Customer emails
* “Chat” with Customers
* Resolve customer complaints with a calm temperament, composure and respect
* Become a Bubbles product expert to provide advice and shopping assistance
* Experience in Retail and/or Ecommerce business is preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
* Strong communication skills.
* Exceptional and creative *problem-solving* skills.
* A *positive* disposition and a strong willingness to help people.
* You will be supporting the sales of intimate apparel products. Candidates must be comfortable with discussions about undergarments, body image and sizing. This position requires discretion, open-mindedness, tact and a kind disposition.
*SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS: *
* _Note: This is not a remote work position._ 35-40 in-person hours/week are required at our location (in the Edgewater/Wynwood area of Miami).
* Strong computer and writing skills are a plus for communicating clearly and efficiently with customers by E-mail and Chat.
* Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
* 2-3 years of experience in a fast paced environment with an ability to work quickly & efficiently while remaining detail oriented.
* Some may find this to be a physically demanding job – there will be days that you will be on your feet most of the day or perhaps at your desk all day. Bending down, reaching and light lifting are requirements of the job.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
* Ability to adapt quickly to process changes.
* A strong work ethic with appreciation for punctuality.
*OUR CULTURE: *
Teamwork makes the dream work here at Bubbles Bodywear! We are a laid-back but professional work environment with a positive, upbeat atmosphere. Our current team has been employed with us from 6 to 11 years. We are currently seeking additional team members to join our team who possess a positive outlook, sense of humor, and a personal drive to excel. We are a hard-working group, but we balance quality of life with our commitment to our job, co-workers and our customers.
* We encourage and promote an environment of *teamwork*, *kindness*, *honesty* and *maturity* amongst co-workers.
* We are a drama-free workplace.
* We are a drug-free workplace.
* Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
*COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & PERKS: *
* Compensation is Hourly, commensurate with experience and education.
* Paid Time Off
* Health Reimbursement Account (choose your own insurance and be reimbursed for premiums)
* Opportunity for Overtime
* _…and a happy & comfortable place to go to work in the morning!_
*MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: *
* Education: High School diploma. AA/BA/BS preferred or equivalent employment experience in the industry.
* The ability to work Full-time, Monday through Friday.
* Physical ability to be standing, bending and lifting during a full day of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
All current staff is fully vaccinated. Vaccination not required. Social distancing practiced when required.
* Would you feel comfortable talking to customers on the phone about intimate apparel, shapewear, sizing, body image, and lingerie accessories?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.