This job is no longer accepting applications.
QUAD656 is seeking an *Executive Assistant *to join our *Conshohocken, PA* area client.
The *Executive Assistant *is a newly created position thatwill be responsible for overseeing all daily office administration functions, including ordering office supplies, routing mail, communicating with vendors, and expense reporting.
*Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant*
* Receiving and routing mail
* Performing inventory and ordering office supplies, including postage and kitchen supplies
* Maintaining relationships with office vendors
* Preparing correspondence
* Completing expense reporting
* Organizing and maintaining records, correspondence, and file system
* Supporting executive staff agendas and reservations coordination
* Liaising with clients, facilities, and corporate office
* Other administrative duties as assigned
*Requirements of the* *Executive Assistant*
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2-3 years related experience
* 1+ years ADP or related experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to utilize all office equipment
* Strong customer service orientation
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
*Additional Details: *
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $29.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* ADP or related: 1 year (Preferred)
* executive assistant or related: 2 years (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.