This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, verifying items, preparing shipments, maintaining shipping, receiving materials and documentation.
*Essential Job Functions*
· Ascertain that all incoming and outgoing shipments are properly labeled and that correlating documents are available with each shipment.
· Unloads vehicles, accepts deliveries, and unpacks containers as needed, prepares packages for shipment (as needed)
· Verify weight of products received (if required)
· Assembles, packages, labels containers and allocate them to their designated area
· Receive incoming packaging components, non-DEA raw materials/Bulk. Ensure correct documentation.
· Labeling of (Allergens) incoming materials and non- Allergens materials
· Transfer materials between sites via truck.
· Support material handling responsibilities in our other warehouse sites, as needed.
· Coordinate and schedule delivery appointments based on product priorities.
· Movement of products in warehouse based on status.
· Material movement for packaging department.
· Records identifying information on items shipped
· Schedules pick-up and delivery
· Take part in year-end and general inventory procedures
· Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
· Experience in operating forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
· Trained in GMP, SOP, OSHA and FDA regulations.
· Housekeeping proficiency.
· Excellent math skills, organizational skills, calculator usage.
· Computer skills – data entry, Emails using MS-Outlook, ERP & Warehouse management system
· Ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Good communication skills. Read, write and speak English.
· Ability to interface with other departments such as Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Planning
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift, handling of drums
· 3+ years’ minimum experience in related position.
· Pharmaceutical experience a plus. (preferred)
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Must comply with company safety rules and OSHA requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Forklift: 1 year (Required)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
* English (Required)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.