Front Desk Receptionist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking passionate, customer service focused, positive, and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for Tracy Anderson Method. We a_r_e looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose focus is creating an environment where everyone feels welcome. The position requires the ability to provide superior guest service, in a fast paced, luxury fitness environment. You will be working in our studio on 59th street with possible travel to our Tribeca location (and vice versa).
*Front Desk Receptionist Responsibilities: *
* Must take ownership of first impression; including greeting guests, answering general calls, and any general email requests.
* Welcomes everyone into the studio and sets the tone for their experience.
* Tour new clients, always seeking to convert prospects into members.
* Be knowledgeable about the Tracy Anderson Brand: history, products/programs, and all pricing.
* Partner with studio manager_/_prescription team to engage new and prospective members to ensure fitness needs are achieved.
* Guide consumers with regards to the latest happenings within the studio.
* Prepare studio space before and after classes efficiently and quickly
* Ensure the brand aesthetic and studio appearance is always upkept.
* Ensure smooth transitions between classes.
* Manage the Member Experience across all areas of the studio and all staff to create a culture of service that is indicative of the brand.
* Accurately follow the daily checklist (pre/during_/_post) shift activities.
* Work with Studio Manager and Sr. Management to support the financial goals and operational needs of the studio.
* Field both internal and external general questions and inquiries
* Assisting the management team with billing and service calls as they arise.
* Working with studio to convey member concerns and feedback.
* Responsible for general administrative computer work and ownership surrounding MindBody Online.
* Effectively book, cancel and reschedule classes for members/drop-ins.
* Prepares new records/files within MindBody Online.
* Keep the retail area looking great which includes keeping it clean and re-merchandising products to attract customer's attention.
* Receive and transfer all inventory to appropriate location.
* Pro-actively watch for theft to avoid shrinkage.
* Morning, mid-day, and evenings founds.
* Support studio managers in maximizing and maintaining studio operational efficiency.
* Answering a high-volume of calls; screen and direct calls to appropriate parties, when necessary.
* Take detailed messages and distribute to the appropriate party.
* Brainstorm activities to continuously bring new leads, business and referrals to the club.
* Provide support for miscellaneous requests with a "can do" attitude.
*To succeed in this role, you will need: *
* Have completed/be pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college.
* A personal passion for fitness, wellness, and the Tracy Anderson Brand Method.
* Exceptional customer success skills.
* Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships: Must develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with team members and prospective members and maintain them over time.
* Have a positive and joyful attitude with the ability to handle a high volume of email and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy.
* Must be able to interact well with the high touch clientele.
* Able to interact with a wide range of personalities.
* Can learn quickly and be a self- starter.
* Able to handle several situations at once with poise and confidence.
* Ability to handle difficult situations (i.e. such as member complaints).
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Extremely organized and have strong attention to detail.
* Have a "no task is too small" attitude.
* Hard-worker with ability to work a non-traditional schedule (evenings, weekends, and some holidays.)
* Highly proficient in G-Suite, Word, and Excel. Bonus if you have worked with MindBody Online.
* Ability to comprehend established office routines and policies.
*Compensation & Benefits: *
* Unlimited use of on-site fitness studio classes. We encourage you to use the Tracy Anderson Method!
* Discount on all retail.
* Growth potential within the organization.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.