Customer Care Agent
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our serviced industries include roadside assistance, telecommunications mass media entertainment, home improvement retail, electricity retail, hospitality, travel, tourism, and more. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CSRs. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve customer issues. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
*Service Type: * Customer Service, Technical Support, &/or Sales
*Work Commitment: *15-hours per week or more
*Schedule Availability: * Flexible
*Schedule Structure: * Rep manages own schedule
*Location: * Nationwide except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, WA, or WI
*Training Availability: * 1-4 Weeks
* Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
* Probe to identify the need of the customer based on service or product situation.
* Process orders, returns, and exchanges.
* Assist with billing questions, process payments, and adjust service plans.
* Dispatch a service provider to assist the customer when applicable.
* Provide status updates on products and services to customers.
* Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
* Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise.
* Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
* Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
* Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
* Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent Client service when dealing with stressful situations.
* Self-disciplined to manage your own schedule and adhere to it.
* Ability to utilize multiple computer programs at the same time.
* Exhibit professional, courteous, and friendly behavior.
* Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
* Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
*Administrative Requirements: *
* Authorized to work in the United States
* US resident (any state except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, WA, or WI)
* Willing to undergo a background check
* At least 18 years old
* High school degree
* All information kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Benefits Offered: *
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off
* Flexible Schedule
* Wellness Resources
* Employment Security
* Training & Development
* Advancement Opportunities
* Safe Workplace Environment
* Health Care Options (including Telehealth, Dental & Vision)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Commission pay
To keep team members as safe as possible, we are restricting customer assistance to phone, chat, and video support.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
* Temporarily due to COVID-19
Your application has been successfully submitted.