Video Editor/Motion Graphics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Emberlearn is a content development group helping to advance the next wave in digital learning. We help academic institutions and companies unlock the power of learning by combining the best practices in video-based content creation, easy-to-use desktop and mobile applications, artificial intelligence, and data.
We are seeking an agile video editor/motion graphics expert with 3+ years of professional non-fiction experience. The ideal candidate has a love of learning and appreciates the value in creating learning content. The right candidate will be able to edit, create motion graphics, and manage post-production workflows with fast turnarounds. We create a clean style of learning as well as promotional content.
* Editing instructional and promotional videos
* Creating and tastefully utilizing clean graphics utilizing After Effects, Mocha, etc.
* Color grading
* Sound design
* Experienced ability to pull stock footage and music
* Management of projects from start to finish
* Collaboration with other freelance editors
Qualifications and Skills:
* 3+ years of experience Expert in Premiere Pro/Final Cut Pro
* Proficient in After Effects
* Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Ability to bring fresh and engaging ideas and quality to every project regardless of scale
* Ability to turn content around quickly
* Strong artistic sense for design and motion graphics creation
* Meticulous with workflow, details, and quality control
* Strong work ethic, collaborative, and solid under pressure
* Have a killer reel to show non-fiction samples
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
* Please include a link to sample reel of non-fiction work.
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Fully Remote
Your application has been successfully submitted.