This job is no longer accepting applications.
As General Manager you’ll provide day-to-day leadership and direction by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on brand standards and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community.
· Develop programs and initiatives to increase team engagement that are aligned with the service philosophy
· Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength
· Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance
· Oversee HR related actions in accordance with rules and policies
· Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and achieve required operating results
· Analyse financials to drive revenues, future profitability and maximum return on investment. Use distribution channels and technology platforms to drive revenue and maximize market share
· Lead capital plans and asset management initiatives, including working with owners to maintain or improve property’s market leadership position
· Demonstrate brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all required brand and service standards, and license agreement mandates
· Drive improvement in guest satisfaction goals. Collaborate with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations
· Speak to guests – ask for their feedback and relationships
*Responsible Business *
· Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues and hotel assets in compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
· Maintain relations with outside contacts
· Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community
· Drive team member involvement in community organizations, activities and businesses
· Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally-conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint
· Perform other duties as assigned.
*What we need from you*
· Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration Experience, Business Administration
· Four to Five years’ prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Must speak fluent English.
· Other languages preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $62,500.00 per year
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Weekend availability
* Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
* Pasadena, CA 91107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Hotel Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
* Hospitality Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.