This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a *Office Manager *to strengthen our Sales team in the U.S further.
Join us now as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
*During a typical day, you will...*
* Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
* Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
* Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
* Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Emotionally intelligent and can communicate with empathy and compassion
· Enthusiastic, humorous, and able to connect with people
· Great energy and helpful attiitude
*What we offer…*
* An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
* A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
* A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
* A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
* An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.