Warranty & Customer Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission is simple: create peaceful lives. This mission is delivered to our customers through our products. It equally applies to our valued team members. Today, our culture and the efforts of incredible and dedicated team members have helped to make Bullfrog Spas the fastest growing manufacturer of premium hot tubs in the world and one of Utah's premier brands.
What You'll Do
As a Warranty & Customer Support Associate, you will take incoming calls from dealer partners and consumers to assist in all aspects of spa operation and technical assistance. You will process warranty claims and order parts as necessary.
You will assist technicians in the field over the phone to diagnose and repair spas in need of service. This position can be the pathway into your career with Bullfrog Spas and is a great way to expand on previous experience in customer service.
Benefits You'll Love
This is a full-time position at the Bullfrog Spas Headquarters in Herriman, UT that is best suited for a mechanically minded individual with great customer service skills that loves to see your hard work result in happy relaxed customers and quality products you can be proud of. In addition, you'll be eligible for the following benefits:
* Consistent and reliable year-round work
* Health & Dental Insurance with great coverage and low premiums
* Paid holidays
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement program
* 401K retirement plan
* Advancement opportunities
* And more...
Responsibilities You'll Be Asked to Perform
* Assist dealers with diagnosing / repair and part related information
* Assist other departments as needed (Production & walk in showroom customers)
* Process warranty claims
* Help Identify parts for dealer and consumer orders
* Some parts ordering
* Assist in updating process for training / service guides or related support documents
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Technically proficient (strong mechanical ability)
* Must have excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills
* Verbal as well as written skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to work independently with little supervision
Bonus Skills We Like, But Not Required
* Some customer service experience is preferred, especially in the service industry
* Experience in manufacturing or other assembly work
As a member of a growing team it's expected that all team members occasionally support special projects, internal functions, and events as needed, and, when deemed necessary, assist with any/all company needs, even those not specifically related to the job description.
Job Type, Location, and Benefits
This is a full-time, hourly position located in the manufacturing facility at the Bullfrog International headquarters in Herriman, UT. Wage is commensurate with experience and general expectations of the position. We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes: Medical, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401k, holidays, and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $21.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.