This job is no longer accepting applications.
Under the direction and supervision of the Store Manager or qualified designee; perform a wide variety of activities related to all aspects of the warehouse and grounds. This is also intended to include inbound/outbound shipments as well as general housekeeping.
· Provide courteous, enthusiastic and professional response for customer’s needs.
· Operate delivery vehicles, forklifts and other warehouse equipment in a safe manner.
· Maintain storage areas and warehouse equipment in a neat, clean, orderly and safe manner.
· Receive inbound freight and store in the applicable location as per Shipping/Receiving policy.
· Package, process and shipping of customer orders ensuring accuracy as instructed via Sales Order.
· Safe and proper loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
· Ability to prioritize projects and meet schedules and timelines with accuracy.
· Ability to drive company vehicle, hold valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
· Ability to use proper physical lifting techniques and use of warehouse equipment.
This position is designated as a Safety Sensitive position and the candidate must be able to pass a drug test defined by the OMM and PPA.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.