This job is no longer accepting applications.
An automotive dealership located in Palm Beach/Martin County has open a leadership position for their Service Department. The ideal candidate for the role of Service Manager would be someone with vast experience in Japanese brands, who have been able to effectively lead a mid-size service team, who is capable to meet monthly goals and understand the importance of customer service.
· Follow and enforce all company policies and procedures
· Manage office and shop personnel and daily operations.
· Ensure quality of work, attitude and performance meet or exceeds customer satisfaction goals.
· Direct the smooth, orderly and organized operation of the store.
· Maintain a personal positive attitude and positive communications at all times.
· Assign work orders to the technicians.
· Ensure target margins are achieved.
· Ensure all equipment is fully operational and in good working order.
· Ensure technicians have the resources needed to do their job.
· Serve as the primary communications interface to the customers, before, during and after service.
· Greet every customer that enters our facility with enthusiasm and a smile, showing hospitality and the highest level of respect.
· Answer customer calls with enthusiasm and a smile in your voice.
· Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
· Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting the characteristics of honesty and integrity.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· 3 years of experience in a similar role and in the automotive industry
· Knowledge in all aspects of general maintenance repairs
· Communication skills – communicate effectively with others
· Time management – manage one’s own time and time of others
· Strong customer service skills
· Willingness to solve new problems
· Advance computer skills
· Personal and professional integrity
· Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $38.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Commission pay
* Associate (Preferred)
* Service Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
* One location
Your application has been successfully submitted.