This job is no longer accepting applications.
Las Vegas, NV
Our sales team is expanding operations right here in Las Vegas. We are a national newspaper promotions company and we are seeking a Market Leader for print and digital subscription products. You'll lead a team of Supermarket and retail kiosk sales representatives, recruit new retail locations for our sales program, train new salespeople, and work directly with management.
Promote a local product deeply loved by the community and get paid for talking to people about it.
* Immediate start date
* Fast paced high volume environment
* Flexible scheduling
* Earn $800-$1600 weekly in commissions and incentives
* Sales awards & bonuses
* No telemarketing or door-to-door
* Speak with customers in the comfort of their favorite supermarket or retail store
* Accelerated advancement opportunity
* Part-time & full-time hours available
Responsibilities include promoting brand awareness by generating positive product impressions, grabbing attention of retail/grocery foot traffic, and strong ability to ask consumers to try a Las Vegas Journal-Review digital/print subscription at amazing prices with a superb incentive.
Market Leader Qualifications:
* Past newspaper kiosk sales experience is a major plus!
* Ability to train a sales team
* Ability to find new store locations in the Las Vegas market
* 2-3 years applicable work experience
* Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion within retail/grocery
* Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
* Able to work independently with little or no supervision
* Minimal travel required, although your own transportation is required
* Mobile phone
* Basic knowledge of consumer benefits of digital/print content products like NetFlix, Spotify, and digital news brands such as ReviewJournal.com locally, or NYTimes.com or WSJ.com or other paid digital brands
* Must be at least 18 years of age
Valid past experience includes any of the following: newspaper kiosk sales, sales training, acquiring new retail sales locations, newspaper kiosk sales management, brand ambassador, collections, retail sales, service industry work such as bartending or restaurant servers and managers, media sales and marketing, digital marketing, product promotions, lead generation, telemarketing, sales closer, mortgage sales, advertising sales, business to business sales, commission sales, door to door, or life coaching.
* Full-time or Part-time
* Commission + Incentive Compensation: Commission typically runs $40 - $50 per hour, based on sales volume per hour
* Requirements are at least one year of sales experience, H.S. diploma or equivalent, driver's license, automobile and insurance, ability to travel to multiple locations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* Flexible schedule
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
* Commission pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
Your application has been successfully submitted.