Physical Therapist - Southern Oregon Orthopedics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs.
* Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ function.
* Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery
* Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
* Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
* Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions.
* Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally.
* Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
* Consult and practice with other health professionals.
* Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
* Document patient care services in a timely manner that meets company and insurance standards.
* Proven work experience as a licensed physical therapist.
* Intensive education and clinical expertise with a desire to continue pushing clinical excellence.
* Ability to manage patients and connect with staff who have different types of personalities.
* Professional behavior that shows respect for the entire team of clinicians, office staff, and physicians.
* A selfless servant leadership attitude that focuses on the needs of the team and the patients.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills that allows ability to create meaningful relationships with staff and patients.
* The ability to blend fun with professionalism to continue supporting our excellent work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
* PT (Required)
* One location
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.