Licensed Clinical Psychologist or LCSW-Bilingual English/Spanish
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*HOURS: Part-time *24 hours per week up to *Full-time *40 hours per week. Schedule varies with clinic and meeting schedules.
Ravenswood Family Health Center’s mission is to improve the health of the community by providing culturally sensitive, integrated primary and preventative health care to all, regardless of ability to pay or immigration status, and collaborating with community partners to address the social determinants of health.
*Position Summary: *
Under the general direction of the Integrated Behavioral Health Services Clinical Director, the Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker, will drive the psychosocial components of whole person and whole family care. As essential members of our patient and family centered care team they provide consultation, assessment and time-limited treatment for our patients and families. The Behavioral Health provider helps develop, nurture and sustain community resources for patients and families. Behavioral health staff are essential team members in planning and implementing strategies to improve the overall health and well-being of our patients and families. During COVID, all patient care is temporarily remote.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
* Completes brief psychosocial assessments of adults and children in English and/or Spanish.
* Provides a range of therapeutic interventions, including, but not limited to, crisis intervention and supportive counseling, bereavement support, behavioral health screens, and follow-up sessions for patients.
* Accepts clinical warm hand-offs as needed for the different medical providers and staff.
* Consults, develops, and implements a psychosocial treatment plan in collaboration with interdisciplinary team members, as needed.
* Provides brief psychological interventions focused on stabilization and harm reduction using evidenced-based, short term practices to address a range of psychological symptom presentations.
* Facilitates psychoeducational groups/classes, as needed.
* Educates patients, families, staff and the community about psychosocial needs and interventions, as needed.
* Assesses, reports, and provides interventions in cases of domestic violence, child, dependent, adult or elder abuse, and other reportable situations in accordance with ethical practice, legal mandates, and the health center’s policies.
* Tracks patients’ progress and utilizes screening measures when necessary.
* Utilizes screening tools per organizational policy and/or clinical standard of practice.
* Provides field instruction for graduate social work/psychology students or interns, as needed.
* Documents all patient interactions into the Electronic Health Record according to organizational policies.
* Attends department, health center, and community in-services related to field of practice and organizational needs.
* Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker, California License required.
* Spanish, with English language fluency required.
* Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent and sensible judgment; demonstrates clinical decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
* Demonstrated ability to work respectfully and effectively with a culturally diverse clinic staff and patients.
* Ability to build working relationships with patient’s health care team.
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively with the management team, patients, the public, community members and external agencies.
* Computer literacy required; familiarity with the use of Microsoft Windows programs.
* Previous work experience in integrated behavioral health teams and primary care preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a case load of patients and communicate with larger treatment team.
* Ability to exercise clinical judgment with supportive consultation in a timely manner.
* Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, exercising flexibility in treatment approach and duration/types of appointments (i.e. 30 or 45-minute sessions, on the spot access, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $38.00 - $47.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Master's (Preferred)
* Spanish (Required)
* Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Preferred)
* One location
* Waiting period may apply
* Temporarily due to COVID-19
Your application has been successfully submitted.