This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pink Caviar Lash & Brow Spa is looking to hire a full-time *Spa Manager*.
A great candidate will have _*strong customer service*_, _*professionalism*_, *_leadership_*, _*communication skills*_, _*multitasking*_, a *_strong work ethic_*, _*pay attention to details*_, _*managerial skills*_, and _*supervision skills*_. This position doesn’t require talent. It requires common sense, _*logical thinking*_, *_critical thinking_*, *_listening skills_*, quick on your feet, _*excellent customer service*_, and _*memory skills*_. Anything less than excellent customer service is unacceptable at Pink Caviar. A great manager will care about the success of the business. If you're looking for a job please don't apply. If you're looking for a career go ahead and send in your resume.
We're looking for an _*organized*_, _*clean*_, _*reliable*_, _*hard-working*_ manager that pays close attention to details and is customer-focused. Must be professional at all times, honest, loyal, and must have a great bubbly personality with a positive vibe.
_This position is 3 positions wrapped up in one._ You will *_manage the spa_*, _*supervise the staff*_, and be a *_receptionist_*. This position requires you to oversee staff and make sure the spa is running properly. In addition, to making sure customers are receiving the Pink Caviar experience.
Spa Managers oversee all aspects of the daily operations of the spa. Their core duties include managing and supervising staff, overseeing the facility maintenance, scheduling appointments, answering the phone, generating sales, greeting clients, checking clients in and out, ensuring the staff is following health code, and delivering excellent customer service. Staff-related duties entail hiring, training, and supervising employees. In addition, Spa Managers interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with spa services and staff. A Spa Manager is also a supervisor who is a leader to their staff and is not afraid to correct or discipline staff as needed. Must be able to work without supervision because you will be running the spa by yourself. If you require supervision or don't have leadership skills, or excellent customer service please don't apply.
* Knowledge of all services offered by the spa for sales purposes and bookings.
* Supervising all store operations like staff, scheduling, training, ordering supplies, and keeping a record of staff complaints, and attendance.
* Knowledge of employment laws and federal and state regulations addressing spas and licensing requirements.
* Proficient in managing the facility, maintaining supplies, and recruiting staff.
* Solid understanding of hospitality management and methods to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Enforcing internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
* Managed daily operations of the Spa including cleaning, data entry, opening, and closing store.
* Scheduling clients, greeting them, and giving them a professional hospitality experience.
There is an opportunity for bonuses, raises, and other levels of positions if you have a strong work ethic. You will receive discounted spa treatments.
This position is full-time. Must be available to work some weekends. The pay is weekly $13 - $15 an hour, depending on experience. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to make more money based on commission sales and services. Training starts at $10 until you learn the position. Must send in a resume and passed all assessment test to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Hourly Pay plus Commission
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour plus commission sales and bonuses.
\*\*\*PLEASE DON'T CALL THE SPA ABOUT THIS POSITION. Our hiring manager will contact you via email if you’re resume is selected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* One location
Company's Facebook page:
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.