This job is no longer accepting applications.
Facility: *The Community Dental Clinic, Topeka, IN*
Since The Community Dental Clinic (CDC) opened in 1999, thousands of local patients have benefited from its local and affordable services in our rural community. The CDC is located in Topeka, Indiana. Topeka is a one hour drive from Fort Wayne and South Bend and two to three hours from larger cities like Chicago, Indianapolis, and Ann Arbor.
The CDC is seeking a *Full or Part time Dentist *interested in treating children and adults in an underserved rural community. This position offers the unique opportunity to work at a well established non-profit Dental Clinic with an experienced team who are passionate about serving their community. Desired personal qualities include compassion, gentleness, and a respect for cultural differences. Work for a well-funded clinic providing innovative, accessible, community-oriented care .
* Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD)
* Must be eligible to obtain or currently have a dental license in the state of Indiana.
* Excellent Customer Service Skills.
* Ability to complete dental progress notes in a thorough and timely manner
* Personal qualities of compassion, cultural sensitivity, and gentleness
* Full-time or Part-time Schedule
* Highly competitive salary
* Long- and short-term disability
* 401k package
* Generous vacation time and paid holidays
* Malpractice insurance
* Potential for educational loan repayment
The Community Dental Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $0.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Signing bonus
* More than 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
* Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.