Electrical Controls Panel Assembler
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Growing continually, Flexicon has earned a world-class reputation as a best-in-class organization at all levels, attracting and retaining top talent. When you join Flexicon, you join a firm backed by a solid history and a commitment to its customers and community. We offer competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision, plus a company matched 401K and paid vacation, depending on Flexicon location.
Due to consistent growth, Flexicon is seeking exceptional candidates to fill several industrial manufacturing positions at our world headquarters in Bethlehem, PA.
The ideal candidate is an energetic individual with a positive attitude who responds well within a team environment. A good mechanical aptitude is also essential to understand the various steps associated with steel fabrication.
The following positions are available in our recently expanded manufacturing facility:
*Electrical Panel Builder: *
Aptitude to understand electrical schematics.
* Experience in wiring.
* A solid background in electrical troubleshooting.
* A background with pipe and conduit bending is an advantage.
* Knowledge in current electrical codes is a plus.
* Be able to work overtime when required.
* Willingness to learn.
* Ability to communicate in a team atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
* Bethlehem, PA (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Assembly Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
* Electrical experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.