This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Thorough understanding of lunch, mid and dinner menus and offerings.
* Opening and Closing side work.
* Prepare and maintain both dining room and server areas with special attention to sanitation and presentation.
* Attend to customers both in the restaurant and over the phone.
* Become proficient in POS and 3rd party ordering platforms.
* Provide great customer and team experiences utilizing steps of service.
* Answer questions or make recommendations based on palates, allergies and/or dietary restrictions.
* Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
* Mitigate complaints or problems with a positive and understanding attitude.
* Previous full service experience required. Preferably in fast paced environment.
* Hands-on experience in cashier duties, FOH support duties, organizing and distributing take-out, etc. Ability to multi-task is a must.
* Thrives in team environment and stays engaged during downtimes.
* Attention to cleanliness and safety
* Patience and customer-oriented approach
* Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
* Responsible and trustworthy
* High school diploma is a plus but not required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
* Employee Discount
* 8 Hour Shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night Shift
To keep staff safe, we perform temperature checks prior to starting your shift, provide ample hand sanitizer throughout restaurant, etc.
* Serving: 1 year (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Alcohol (Preferred)
* United States (Required)
* Evening (Required)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
* Greeting and seating customers
* Taking orders
* Delivering food
* Serving alcohol
* Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
* Answering phone calls
* Placing to-go orders
* Prep or side work
* Preparing bill and processing payment
* Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.