Experienced Residental HVAC Service Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Jacksonville’s leading residential HVAC company has opportunities for highly skilled and experienced service technicians with a drive to be the best!
We offer excellent compensation packages, health benefits, and company vehicle.
Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can offer the right person a rewarding career
We are looking for technicians with positive attitudes, willingness to learn and quality minded
*Job Requirements: *
• Minimum 3 years of troubleshooting experience and strong communication skills.
• EPA Certification a plus
• Clean Driving Record
*Potential Benefits: *
• Ongoing technical and sales training.
• $75,000-$120,000 plus a year earnings potential
\*System and Accessory Technician Sales
• Year-Round Work
• Paid Vacation
• Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Matching Program
• Cell Phone and Company Vehicle
• Annual Company Functions for our employees and their families
Apply in person at 6929 Phillips Pkwy Dr S 32256 or email resume
Applicants are subject to new hire drug screen & background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Customers are asked screening questions prior to scheduling. Technicians are issued masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and shoe coverings to help prevent exposure to germs
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.