This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Sales and customer service
* Creating an exceptional customer experience
* Maintaining store standards
* Merchandising and visual displays
* Shipment processing
* Accurately process register procedures
* A Positive attitude and the desire to exceed goals
* Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended amounts of time
* Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs
* Available to work a flexible schedule that includes evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
* General knowledge of apparel products for women, men, and kids
* Retail clothing or gift experience is preferred
If you are a friendly, responsible and outgoing person that enjoys working with people in a team environment please respond with your resume and contact information. *This position is a part time (15-25 hours per week/ 3-4 shifts per week) position with room for growth including additional hours and/ or responsibility.* Scheduling is very flexible. Part time employees are typically scheduled two weekday shifts and one weekend shift. Weekend availability is required. *For preferential consideration please apply in person to The OOPS! Co. - 101 Verdae Village Suite 100 (Beside the fomer Stein Mart).*
Compensation consists of a competitive hourly wage, commission, and product discount.
Monday- Saturday 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Sunday- 12:30 PM - 6 PM
Job Type: Part-time
* Employee discount
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* One location
* Store Manager
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.