This job is no longer accepting applications.
*NOW HIRING GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTORS TO TRAIN BOTH IN PERSON AND VIRTUALLY *
We're looking for a talented, hard-working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
Here's just some of the criteria that this person would meet:
* Has a desire to truly help others achieve a definitive fitness outcome.
* Can work some weekends
* Has their own all-weather reliable transportation
* Can use a computer.
* *Certified Group Fitness Trainer/Personal Trainer*
* Is willing to learn new things.
* Can easily be trained in other skills.
* Can work part-time hours (mornings, evenings, and Saturday's)
HAS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
* Customer Service
* Time Management
* Problem Solving
* Communication (verbal & written)
If this is you apply below! We are looking to fill this position quickly!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Monday to Friday
* Commission pay
Before COVID-19 we took great pride in keeping a clean and safe environment. We exceed the CDC standards to keep our training staff safe at all times.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
* AED Certification (Preferred)
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
* Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
* Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
* High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.