Child Care Teacher
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The teacher will be responsible for monitoring and teaching children, maintaining day to day curriculum activities, as well as keeping the classroom organized and clean.
We are looking for a our new team member to have the follow qualifications:
* Positive, fun personalities
* Compassionate, caring, nurturing towards children
* Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
* GREAT communication skills - communication is key at Wonderful Beginnings
* At least 1 year experience in a *licensed* childcare facility (_Babysitting, youth camps and Boys and Girls Club does not consider as experience_)
* High School Diploma
* ECD 101 is not a requirement to be hired but *_must be willing to complete course_*
* Must meet all DSS requirements to be hired as well.
If you are interested in one of the positions, please submit your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.50 - $12.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
* Waiting period may apply
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.