This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cooks must learn recipes and how the food presentations should be made for plating.
Cooks will be asked to do a wide variety of tasks and at times the work environment can be very fast paced and hectic.
Washing dishes and cleaning c an at times be a large part of the job. Pay raises can be earned quickly if one excels at the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
* Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
* Follow recipes and presentation specifications
* Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
* Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
* Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
* Restock items as needed throughout the shift
* Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
* A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Your application has been successfully submitted.