Part-time Deli Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures with respect to department operations, quality, safe food handling to ensure compliance state, federal and OSHA safety and sanitation regulations.
* Greets customers with excellent friendly service and takes orders accurately.
* Ensures cleanliness and freshness of stock.
* Maintaining and rotating stock.
* Assists in preparing special deli orders, party trays, and packaging.
* Operates meat and cheese slicers, cutting tools, scales, and other deli equipment.
* Adheres to safety guidelines while utilizing equipment and utensils.
* Any other duties as assigned.
The Deli Associate must be friendly, self-motivated, flexible, conscientious, organized, and have a good attention to detail. Also, must have good interpersonal and communication skills, and interface well with management, co-workers, and the public. The Deli Associate must have the ability to work in fast-paced environment, have good judgement and full knowledge of deli services, and food safety regulations.
*Education and Experience*
Minimum 18 years of age
High School Diploma or equivalent
1+ years’ experience in Deli cutting preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Referral program
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Basic Math: 1 year (Preferred)
* Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
* Only full-time employees eligible
Your application has been successfully submitted.