This job is no longer accepting applications.
* The Assistant Manager reports directly to the General Manager and receives direction from the Assistant General Manager, General Manager, and District Manager.
* This position will assist in the direct supervision of 25-45 employees.
* Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
* Assist in providing Team Members with the appropriate training.
* Work lunch, dinner and weekends.
* Ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food and Encore service.
* Keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
* Supervise and motivate Team Members.
* Have a good working knowledge of all equipment; assist in preventive maintenance of restaurant equipment.
* Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating professional management by example.
* Assist in the timely execution of all marketing plans.
* Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others.
* Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives. Create an Encore Environment.
* Responsible for increasing sales and managing operating expenses within reasonable limits and/or budget.
* Be flexible!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $27,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* food safety certification (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
* High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
* Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
* A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
* Waiting period may apply
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.