CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Provides direct care to residents, while promoting the resident’s highest level of functioning, as directed by management. Assists in maintaining the resident’s environment in a safe and neat manner. Promotes quality services within community standards, State and Federal Regulations.
* Receives and communicates report to management on resident status at the beginning and end of each shift and as needed. Notifies the management of any changes in resident medical condition/status.
* Provides personal care to residents per their individualized plan of care.
* Documents all pertinent information regarding care as assigned.
* Prepares residents for meals and assists to and from the dining areas. Assists with set up and feeding of meals.
* Assists residents with toilet and incontinent care. Makes incontinent checks at least every 2 hours and provides incontinent care as needed.
* Makes room checks and verifies resident location at least every 2 hours.
* Keeps resident’s rooms neat and clean.
* Performs clinical procedures according to community policy.
* Performs vital signs, B/Ps, weights and other trained procedures as directed by management.
* Completes prevention and restorative care that includes but not limited to PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL care.
* Maintains a working knowledge of Community policy & procedure pertinent to role.
* Assists in turning, positioning, and repositioning of residents.
* Participates actively in Interdisciplinary Team Process including completing assessments and documentation as assigned. Attends care plan meetings as assigned. Acts as resident advocate.
* Communicates effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
* Actively participates in Community Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Program.
* Maintains education development to include attending ongoing education development to maintain compliance with State and Federal Regulations and current knowledge of resident care practices.
* Maintains resident confidentiality.
_This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor._
*Education and Experience*
Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing Assistant is required. Six months experience in long term care is preferred.
*Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special Requirements*
Successful completion of State C.N.A. course.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Night shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* CNA (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.