This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Preparing pizza dough, sauces, and various toppings, such as tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and meats.
* Monitoring the temperature of the pizza oven as well as cooking times.
* Preparing high-quality pizzas according to company recipes.
* Monitoring inventory and informing Kitchen Manger of shortages
* Cleaning workstations before pizza preparation.
* Ensuring that all utensils and cooking equipment are sterilized before each use.
* Plating or packaging pizzas accordingly.
* Managing all food order slips and ensuring that customers’ orders are completed in a timely manner.
* Disposing of expired or spoiled ingredients at the end of each shift.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.