Real Estate Showing Assistant/Agent (No License Required)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Here's what you can expect from our team:
* Flexible schedule
* 100% remote
* Operations Manager & Virtual Assistant who book you on appointments.
* Client experience manager to keep clients satisfied.
* Fun, collaborative team culture with masterminding daily. Iron sharpens Iron!!!
* Be able to work with a large number of leads and hustle to make it to an appointment.
* Deliver high energy in appointments to clients.
* Be quick on your feet and solve small problems quickly and more complex problems strategically.
* Work daily from a schedule and time block to achieve consistent and stable success.
* Have conversations daily with sales prospects and clients.
* Study and internalize scripts to qualify prospects, set appointments and persuade clients to sign agreements.
* Pick up the phone without hesitation to call leads and follow-up with prospects in an urgent manner.
* Meet with the Operations Manager weekly to relay information from showings weekly-bi weekly .
* You are a sponge in your acquisition of knowledge. You never feel like you know enough, and you are always searching to be the best person you can be
* You enjoy having a busy schedule and the opportunity to take charge of many responsibilities and relationships in a dynamic atmosphere
* You have a high level of natural sociability, and you are comfortable meeting new people and working with and through others
* You approach problems by first determining what is wrong and then initiating a course of action
* You are at home in team-oriented situations, where you can play a key role in facilitating results
* You are noted for your quick responsiveness and urgency
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
All clients are required to wear a mask to all appointments.
* What percentage of the time are you willing to travel on the road in the Atlanta Metro area for work?
Willing to travel up to _________ of the time
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Real Estate License (Preferred)
* 5 - 6 months
* 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
* On the road
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
* Waiting period may apply
* Remote interview process
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.