Storage Sales and Retail - Self Storage, Inland Empire (DSS9/1077)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dollar Self Storage is an established regional self-storage company that offers outstanding service and value to all of our customers. It is our goal to make each customer experience a positive one by providing affordable, convenient and secure self-storage units.
*Do you have Retail or Customer Service Experience?*
*Work Somewhere Awesome!!! *
We have an immediate need for an Relief Property Manager. We are looking for a reliable upbeat individual to join our growing self-storage team. This is a full-time, 5 day per week (including weekend) position supporting our locations in Corona and Jurupa Valley, CA.
General duties include providing excellent customer service, handling sales calls, showing and leasing storage units and assisting in keeping the facility clean and operational.
Storage Specialist's Responsibilities include:
* Rent storage units and prepare leases
* Meet customer needs with the highest level of service
* Ensure the facility is clean and well maintained at all times
* Maintain accurate accounting of rent collections and retail sales and make deposits in a timely manner
* Handle the operations of a self-storage facility in a professional and business-like manner.
* Retail Store Experience
* Excellent sales and customer service skills
* Flexibility: Weekends are required
* Valid Driver's License and Insurance
* High School diploma or GED
* Basic computer skills
* Bilingual Spanish is a PLUS, but not required
Excellent Pay and Benefits!
Pay range is $15.50 - $17.50 per hour based on experience
* Commission on each sales contract
* Monthly retail sales commission
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Critical Care insurance
* Flexible Spending Account and 401(k)
We value and respect our employees and regularly recognize their time and effort. Our commitment to your success is demonstrated by competitive pay and opportunities for growth. Please apply by responding with your resume. We look forward to meeting and working with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 - $17.50 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
The safety and well being of our employees is important to us. We follow applicable CDC guidelines, have limited traffic in our offices, installed protective barriers, and are providing necessary masks, gloves and cleaning supplies at all locations.
* What is your expected hourly rate of pay?
* Are you willing to work weekends?
* customer service or retail: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License and insurance (Required)
* Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Plastic shield at work stations
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.