This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Description : Team Member
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager or Asst KM
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Act as a member of the Li'l Rizzo's Team and work to provide total guest satisfaction. Cooperate with team members to expedite food orders. Complete all assigned prep work and daily station set-up or break-down duties. Prepare all food items according to The Barn-B-Que recipes, specifications, plate presentations and time standards. Work in a safe and clean manner.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
1. Prepares food and menu items according to Li'l Rizzo's specifications and recipes.
2. Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
3. Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
4. Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
5. Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
6. Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
7. Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
8. Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
9. Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
10. Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
11. Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
13. Completes assigned daily cleaning and maintenance projects.
1. Mobility required during entire shift between all areas of the restaurant.
2. Capable of using knives, slicing equipment, dough mixers and other food preparation equipment.
3. Ability to reach and place utensils, plates, pots & pans and boxes on high and low shelves
4. Ability to read, write and verbally communicate with management and other employees.
5. Carries objects, e.g. cases of food, stacks of dishes up to 50 pounds frequently during a shift.
6. Works occasionally in walk-in refrigerator and/or freezer
1. Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods of up to four hours long. Must have the ability to bend, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis during a shift. Must be able to speak clearly, listen attentively, and accurately follow directions. Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* One location
Company's Facebook page:
* Li'l Rizzo's Italian Restaurant - Lake Ozark
Your application has been successfully submitted.