This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pinnacle recognizes the key role that nurses and nursing assistants play in the hospital. They are invaluable members of the team and should be treated as such. At Pinnacle, these words are put into action. Our hospital is a community of people who find joy in working together and learning from each other. Our young group of leaders have families and believe in working to live rather than living to work. We are looking for staff members who are able to see the world and the hospital beyond themselves. They are the people at work who are easy to get along with, smile a lot, and are always willing to help. Our team embraces this view of a hospital community.
When we open in July 2021, our brand new facility will have emergency/critical care, internal medicine, neurology, surgery, radiology and cardiology and will include a CT and a mobile MRI unit. PVS will be located at 600 Evergreen Drive in Glen Mills, PA which is a southern suburb of Philadelphia.
If you would like to learn more about the culture of Pinnacle and details on our benefits package, please visit _www.pinnacle.vet_ Benefits of working for Pinnacle include:
* Generous hourly rage reflective of your skillset and contribution to the hospital
* Flexible scheduling
* Paid time off
* Continuing education stipend
* Pet care discount
* Independence Blue Cross medical insurance that includes free telehealth visits, tele-mental health support, and the largest health network in greater Philadelphia
* 401(k) program with company match
* Costco membership (inexpensive gas is right across from our hospital!)
* Free access to the Calm App to support sleep health and wellness
If you would like to learn more about Pinnacle, please reach out to Meghan Wood, VMD, Hospital Director or visit our website at _www.pinnacle.vet_ and take advantage of the “Apply Now” page.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $28.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
All employees wear masks, easy access to medical grade hand sanitizer and gloves.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Veterinary Technician Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Veterinary Technician Certification (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.