This job is no longer accepting applications.
It’s not called Heart of House for nothing. The kitchen is where much of the magic happens. Through preparation and production, your talents bring to life the vision of our founders – incredible wings and a large selection of other great eats that make Guests hunger for another visit. Slicing, dicing, cooking, grilling and saucing gives you all kinds of opportunities to utilize your skills. As we reach out to more and more fans with changing and varied tastes, the HOH Team is instrumental in making exciting menu items craveable and contribute to what we believe is the highest calling of all – delivering the ULTIMATE food experience for sports fans! How’s that for cutting edge?
*WE'LL PROVIDE THE PLAYBOOK, HERE'S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE*
· You know the business. You have one plus years of recent kitchen experience.
· You are a team player. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in to help your Team.
· You show passion & commitment. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are in it to win the game. If it were possible, you'd bleed black and yellow.
You’ll be working for the hottest brand around – and having tons of fun doing it. What else is in it for you? A lot! Competitive pay, Team Member discounts, incentive contests, insurance options, flexible scheduling. It's even possible to get a deal on stock. Join our Team – and get ready for a whole new ball game.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Day shift
* Night shift
* One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
* Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
* Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
* High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.