This job is no longer accepting applications.
* Supervises staff concerning overall areas of responsibility which include quality standards, department policies and procedures, and service levels.
* Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
* Coordinates, schedules, and conducts employee training/development necessary to meet established performance standards, teamwork, and service criteria.
* Performs area inspections to evaluate/monitor performance, customer satisfaction, and infection control program compliance.
* Ensures general inspections are completed daily and formal inspections are completed monthly in all building areas.
* Assists in monitoring the budget.
* Manages and maintains inventory supplies.
Requirements and Basic Qualifications:
* Exceptional knowledge of aseptic cleaning techniques
* Minimum three (3) years of recent (within the past five years) experience in directing operations in a medical/clinical setting
* Minimum one (1) year of janitorial services experience in a large medical facility required
* Associate's degree required, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
* Minimum two (2) years of experience in a supervisory position preferred within a large medical facility
* Bachelors degree
* Retirement Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Bonus Programs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.72 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Day shift
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Supervising experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.