This job is no longer accepting applications.
*Primary Responsibilities to assist with the following*
* *Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows the children to learn about the world and explore interests*
* *Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe *
* *Monitor children during outdoor activities and interact with the children to enhance their learning.*
* *Maintain communication with parents and contact parents in emergency situations. *
* *Prepare and serve meals and monitor children during lunch time.*
* *.Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents*
* *Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest*
* *Help children keep good hygiene, change the diapers of infants and toddlers*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $12.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Signing bonus
See Website for our response to Covid-19.
* Do you have Pa child abuse history clearance?
* Do you have FBI clearance?
* Do you have Pa State Police Criminal History Clearance?
* Do you have National Sex Offender Registry Verification Certificate?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* One location
This Job Is:
* A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
* Waiting period may apply
* Only full-time employees eligible
* Remote interview process
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Temperature screenings
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Your application has been successfully submitted.